Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Animation Project

For this project I will be doing a commercial for the first assignment we were given, our logo project! My logo represented a women's shelter called "She is Strong."


     Above is my VERY rough storyboard for the commercial. What I plan on capturing in my commercial is a girl who finds it in herself that she is capable of anything. The first scene will begin with her running down a flight of stairs, then running through rows of palms trees. The third scene will feature her running by the river, possibly admiring her reflection in the water, or something dealing with the water. The fourth scene will be the woman running under a big and finally up the stairs. The next scene will be her admiring the city, and then there will be a short scene explain what the logo is. Finally the last scene will be the logo itself!


Below is my final animation. The video is formed by putting together multiple pictures, formally known as a still motion! I'm pretty happy with the ending product. The only critics I have on it is I wished it was a little slower at the ending and I wish I could have fixed the image size of the slogan and logo. My friend Victoria was the one to help me take the pictures and I'm so thankful because they turned out so awesome! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment