Monday, March 30, 2015

Magazine Cover

In class, we were asked to use a minimum of three images and some text to construct a magazine cover. I cut myself out of three different images to get the final product that is on the magazine cover. The original photos used are below the cover. I made myself into a devil and an angel who are trying to influence the middle picture of myself, who obviously feels overwhelmed. I tried to keep it simple with my text because too much text or images together makes me feel like it's cluttered. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my magazine cover, I think the idea is really cute. My favorite part would have to be the title of the magazine because I think the drop shadow makes it look very clean and professional. I really enjoy photoshop and being able to completely warp and change an image with different tools so this project was very fun to do!


Original Pictures :





No comments:

Post a Comment