Monday, March 23, 2015

Self Insertion

This is my self insertion project! Our professor asked us to insert ourselves in a place that we have never been before. Since I've always been adventurous, daring, and admiring of nature, I thought it would only make sense to place myself at a high altitude in front of a beautiful scene. The first two picture are my final projects. The first picture I like to call "Stepping into the Fog" because I have edited my self to look like half of my body is beginning to be taken in by the fog. I did this by lowering the opacity of the eraser and erasing part of my upper body. For the second picture I inserted myself stepping on the rocks. The only thing I had to do to fit myself into the scenery is change my contrast. I also changed my saturation to be more of an orange or red because my picture was set at the time of sunset. The last three photos are the original images that I based my projects on. Overall I really enjoyed this project, and hopefully one day I will be able to take a REAL picture of myself in these beautiful places. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment