Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Photoshop Assignment

Our professor asked us to create an image by using photoshops tools like brushes, patterns, and gradients. The catch to the project was that most of the tools we used should be self made. By doing this, the students could start to master the technique of creating graphics through photoshop. In my project below, most of the work is self made. The sky is a gradient of yellow and light/dark blues. I used a diamond gradient because it made the yellow look like the sun! I then used a brush to write out the phrase "I love you." I used the distortion and blurring tools to make the words look the airplane wrote them... kinda like clouds. The plane is a cut out from a picture online. If I had more time on the project I would have liked to make my own airplane, but unfortunately that was not the case. The grass is a self made pattern from a image I found on google. I then used the perspective tool in transforming the shape of the grass to look more 3D. Finally, I drew out a flower and defined it as a brush then started to add simple touches to the grass. Although my project is simple, I find it cute and fun! I plan on giving it to my nana for Easter since the colors of the flowers remind me of Easter and she appreciate my small artworks :)





Photos found on Google Images, Used in Project: 

Cut out of airplane 


Grass Image used for self made pattern 


No comments:

Post a Comment