Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Final Logo

I decided to go with the "She is Strong" logo idea. My thumbnail being this: 


My first design started out with this: 


After much consideration and critiques from two professionals, I decided to change my final to this design: 


I self evaluate my projects pretty strictly so overall I would say my logo is okay. I like the spacing on my final design rather than the first one. I also admire the bolding of the words and some of the design. I felt bolding some of the design really made the name stand out. If I could change anything I did during the project I probably would have found more people to give me opinions on how to make it better. I like having other people to judge my work and see if I can get an overall opinion on what I should do to improve it. Personally, if I would rate my logo on a scale of one to ten, one being horrible and ten being exceptional, I would probably rate it as a 8.8 or 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment