Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Exquisite Corpse

My professor requested that we create a vector illustration from one of the three sketches:




I chose the first one to draw for my project! I finished my project today, Tuesday the 17th 2015 which is actually Mardi Gras, so naturally I had to incorporate the holiday. I put my character throwing candy in a Mardi Gras parade. I found it sometimes difficult to place certain objects in a perspective way but overall, I feel I did a pretty good job. Another difficult part of the project was the shading and coloring. I tend to like to do projects on a gray scale rather than in color but I just went with the Mardi Gras theme of yellow, green, purple, and a little bit of red. I think my project is funny and colorful which makes me happy. I had a lot of fun doing this illustration!  


No comments:

Post a Comment